Saturday, 24 March 2012

Good Scrap Habby Saturday to you all.

Well Good evening to you all , I have been really busy at work over the last two days.  But I now have a chance to get back onto my computer!.

I have some great news i will be doing a Craft Fair In Northallerton on June 6th so it would be great to see you there. I will also be doing some of the car boot sales in Bedal but I will let you know when as I am working the next few Saturdays boo hoo!!!

To day I have been experimenting with Microporous tape, to replicate Tim Holtz tissue tape. and it works like a charm. A bit more experimenting with it i think but a great first result.

I have also been getting all my ribbons together and got a spring loaded rod and put it into the space in my book case and placed my ribbons there and it is a great space saver as well as keeping all the ribbons from getting tangled up. it cost £2.20 from Boyes. It is just another move to an organised life!!
Well I am off to my sisters in Cumbria for Sunday Dinner tomorrow so no crafting for me ( sad face!) but on the bright side I do not have to cook Sunday Dinner!  May be a little washing up, but thats what the kids are for!!! HAve a Scrap Habby weekend and catch up soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment