Saturday, 25 May 2013

Blandsgill Sterling Silver rings

 
Good Morning
 
I have been delving into the world of sterling silver wire wrapped rings and this ring was made up of Rhodocrosite and sterling silver wire.  It is a size T. The price of this ring is £30.00. I shall be putting it up on the web site soon. 
If you think you would like a ring made with a certain gemstone then please let me know and I can see what I can do for you. I can make it with Sterling silver or silver plated for a more economical price in the region of £7.50.  I love the way these rings have movement and are quite organic in look and feel, more than one can be worn for that cocktail ring look.
 
 




 
We are at the Carboot sale today so please feel free to pop over and se what we are up to and if you cannot make then look on our etsy store or at blandsgillcottagecrafts.co.uk
 
have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment