Wednesday, 4 September 2013

New Look and More Stock Coming

Hello, Hello, Hello!

as we all know winter is fast approaching as is Christmas. So please look out for new stock arriving at blandsgillcottagecrafts.co.uk

I am in the process of moving right at this very moment so there may be a little delay in some of the stock going online but I will endeavour to do it with no interruption to the running of the sites.

I have a new line of stick pins, and bookmarks. I am also looking at making my own prima style flowers but as I have packed away all my paper crafting items it may be a little while.

 It is really weird as my craft studio is getting empty the more it is echoing!!!

Well that's all really for today I am going to be photographing my stick pins and bookmarks so please look out for them. 

Have a great day and Keeeeeeep Crafting! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment